Friday 13 March 2015

Basket of Fruit!

For my outfit of the day blog post, here I am wearing this beautiful fruit basket dress by the Australian vintage reproduction brand Retrospec'd, whilst accessorizing with my cherry handbag by the brand Sourpuss.

This dress has quickly become a favorite of mine, I really love the colors, the fruit fabric print and the style and shape. I also love the length of the dress with the box pleats and the light cotton material. Another bonus is that the dress has pockets and also came with a matching belt, all though in these photos I'm wearing another belt instead, just for a change.
I wore this dress out for dinner and drinks with my girlfriends and also out to lunch with another friend of mine.
 My dress is by the brand Retrospec'd which I bought online from MisKonduct Klothing. http://www.miskonduct.com/
My handbag is by the brand Sourpuss which I bought from my local rockabilly/pinup inspired fashion boutique called Cherry Tree Lane Fashions (you can find on facebook).
The red sandal shoes I bought from an ebay seller.
The red belt is also from Cherry Tree Lane Fashions and my necklace is vintage, which I bought from a vintage store.
This beautiful and healthy basket of fruit in the above photo, goes so well with my fruit basket dress by the brand Retrospec'd.

Until next time!
Cherrymilla xo

2 comments: