Sunday 5 April 2015

1950's Diner!

Today's outfit blog post is all about this 1950's Diner style dress by the vintage reproduction brand Lindybop. I also thought my milkshake Erstwilder brooch would suit this dress very nicely.

I bought this dress from Lindybop's website from their "sale" section, towards the end of last year. I loved the style of this dress with the leopard print collar, sleeves, pockets and buttons down the front.
Plus the leopard print matches the red color on this dress as well. Other positives this dress has pockets, fits very well on me and I also love the length.
I wore this dress to run some errands, plus do some housework, social networking, blogging etc. Before starting my shifts at work in the afternoon/evenings.
My dress is from the brand Lindybop  http://www.lindybop.co.uk/
My red flats are from Kmart.
The Erstwilder milkshake brooch is from vintage pip http://www.vintagepip.com.au/
The Sunglasses are from the brand Collectif which I bought from Gwynnies Emporium http://gwynnies.com.au/
I love this photo above of a person's living area designed into a 1950's diner/bowling alley - so cool and I could see myself wearing my Lindybop dress in a place like this!

Until next time!
Cherrymilla xo

3 comments:

  1. Rad in red!!

    I have yet to try Lindy Bop still! You are tempting me for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute dress! I love the leopard paired with the red and how the leopard is just little embellishment rather than an all over print! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that's why i bought it, as i loved the leopard print and red together! :)

      Delete