Monday 13 November 2017

Historical Homestead!

This absolutely amazing dress I'm wearing and reviewing on my blog is by a new company right here in Australia.  The company is called Cherry Bomb Vintage Couture
Whenever I can I do love to support Australian owned companies.
Designer of Cherry Bomb Vintage Couture, Rebecca has a background in art and design and she has a passion for all things vintage so she uses this knowledge to create one of a kind iconic vintage inspired designs.
There are many beautiful dresses to choose from on their website, go and have a look for yourself!
I'm wearing the "A stitch in time, Ava" dress.  This dress is wonderfully made and designed, I love the print and the colours.  It features a unique mandarin keyhole neckline and button feature. It also comes with a full gathered skirt that you can wear with or without a petticoat, I choose without for these photos.  I also love that it comes with a matching poker-dot belt to go with the cute little buttons down the front. This dress also has hidden lipstick pockets...yay!!  I also adore the cute little sleeves and it's so comfortable to wear throughout the day!  I actually wore this beautiful dress to the Very Vintage Day Out festival in Auckland a few weeks ago and I received many compliments on it!
This dress is made from 100% cotton and is available to purchase for $199.00 (Aus) and sizes range from 6 up to 24.
I can truly recommend buying a dress or more from Cherry Bomb Vintage Couture
Accessories Include:
Red heels from Bait Footwear 
Red wicker handbag from Pinup Girl Clothing 
Hair-flower is from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Bangles from Louella-deville
Back-seam stockings by What Katie Did
 
These photos were taken in New Zealand at a beautiful historical homestead and gardens, called Woodlands Estate located in Gordonton.  There are so many wonderful scenery backgrounds to take photos at, the gardens and homestead are just absolutely amazing to visit and look at!  Woodlands Estate hosts many weddings and functions on their private grounds and entry to the property is free for visitors like myself.  There is also a cafe located on the estate, with many yummy treats to choose from, I enjoyed something to eat whilst I was there.  If you ever get the chance I highly recommend on visiting Woodlands Estate!   
In other news I'm back at work again, even though I have had to take the last couple of days of due to being unwell.  This year I have been sick with a few nasty colds and coughs! More than usual anyway.
I really can't believe we're on the countdown to Christmas, where has this year gone?  I haven't got many events to attend to between now and Christmas, I do hope to catch up with my friends though, before Christmas

Until next time!
Miss Milla Cherry xo

3 comments:

  1. That dress fits like a dream on you! It looks top-notch in quality. The setting is so charming, what a cute place to visit.
    I hope you've had your last cold for this year, time to start getting into the festive spirit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress and location, love your shoes too! I've heard some great things about this brand, their stuff looks really pretty and you prove it in this post x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful dress, and stunning location for pictures! I love that you paired the red wicker purse with this dress. I'm planning on picking up this purse from PUG soon.

    ReplyDelete